I’m excited about this giveaway. I’ve put together a “starter” kit of things for your little one to do. I’m sure you also have things hanging around your house that you can use to make activities for you toddler – this will help.
So here’s a list of what’s in this picture:
- a page of stickers
- a pack of construction paper
- six mini cups for sorting/storing beads and/or pom poms
- pom poms
- a wooden puzzle of coloured shapes
- pipe cleaners
- magnetic tape (for mommy to prepare some activities ☺)
- an animal dominoes game
- popsicle sticks
Now for the rules:
- I’m sorry but this is only open to residents of Canada and the U.S.
- for one entry sign up to follow my blog by email
- for another entry share about this giveaway on Facebook (comment when you have done so)
- for extra entries leave at least one comment on any or all of the “Toddler Fun” posts (one entry/comment)
- The contest will close December 7th at noon when I will draw one winner at random
Have fun and hopefully your little one will be getting something to help fill his/her days.
Jennifer is the happily married wife of a pastor and the somewhat-tired-but-oh-so happy mum to eight beautiful children. She loves to try new healthy recipes, sew, read to her children, garden and play the piano.
(Visited 22 times, 1 visits today)