I feel like I did a lot of sewing this winter, but when I look at my list I only sewed about half of the things on here.
So here is what I did and did not accomplish…
bread bags– Still on my list of things to do. Although I read a post this fall that suggested all you need is a good bread box. You don’t really have to bag your bread up. And to be honest, my bread doesn’t usually last long enough to get stale anyway.
- pjs – for my two youngest – one piece, zip up the front
- nightgowns – for my two youngest daughters – one wants fleece, the other wants flannel
- skirts – as needed for my daughters
- gifts – This is actually just a small portion of all the gifts I made this winter. I love making the gifts that I give.
napkin holder– I found this great pattern and could use a new holder reusable “paper” towels– I’ve had this on my to-do list for. ev. er. I really want to do some of these so I keep putting it on my list hoping one of these times I’ll get around to it.
- overalls – for my baby – fleece – to make him extra squishable
sew new curtains for my bedroom and bathroom– looking for inspiration here
So there you have it. I enjoyed my sewing this winter, and I’m looking forward to making a new list for this spring/summer.
Did you sew or craft anything this winter?